- BOX TOPS COLLECTION – our total for Thursday’s count was 4,632 which is a 40% INCREASE over last year's first collection! Great job to everyone for saving and turning these codes in… they really add up! Thank you to Donna Forbes, Amy Godbersen, Mary Rohlk, and Mary Jo Hartwig for sorting & counting the labels. Thank you to Ruth Bennett who organizes the Box Tops and Our Family UPC codes and sends them in for redemption.
- HALLOWEEN PUMPKIN DECORATING HELPERS – Tuesday, October 17th from 8:45 – 9:30am. 2nd grade is looking for a few PTP volunteers to help their students decorate pumpkins in the BCIG Elementary cafeteria. Each student will have an idea for their pumpkin design but they need some adult assistance putting all of the materials on. This is a super fun activity to participate in so if you can help please let me know.
- FOOTBALL SPIRIT GAME – Friday, October 20th from 4:30 – 10:00pm. We are holding our second spirit table at next Friday’s football game. We are looking for volunteers to make/donate snack or treat goody bags (puppy chow, chex mix, caramel popcorn, cookies, bars, etc.) and also some people to help sell items at the table.
- SNACKS/TREATS – Shelly Spotts (Monster Bars), Tashia Uken (Puppy Chow), Amy Godbersen (Caramel Chex Mix)
- GAME VOLUNTEERS
ii. 5:30 – 6:30: Jessica Oldham, Amy Godbersen
iii. 6:30 – 7:30: Tiffany Lindberg, Amy Godbersen
iv. 7:30 – 8:30: Amy Godbersen
v. 8:30 – 9:30: Amy Godbersen
vi. 9:30 – End of Game (tear-down): Tiffany Lindberg, Amy Godbersen
- LIBRARY BOOK FAIR & FALL CONFERENCE MEALS – just a heads up that the PTP is planning to help out with these activities at the end of October. I will send out sign up lists soon so please stay tuned for more details.
If you can help with any of our opportunities please let me know! Thank you and GO FALCONS!