1) LIBRARY BOOK FAIR - Jennifer Segebart, Bethany Jones, Allyson Iversen, Jessica Oldham, Tashia Uken, Amy Godbersen, Elizabeth Balder, Krystal Vanwyhe, Jaci & Ali Nichols, and Kelly & Leyton Rohlk. The library really appreciated our help with setting up, classroom previews, morning sales, and tearing down the book fair. Thank you again to all of our PTP volunteers!
2) TEACHER CONFERENCE MEALS - Kayla Baker, Jess Bluml, Megan Zimmerman, Amy Godbersen, Jenni Sohm, Jaci Nichols, Robyn Devitt, Maggie Buns, Brandi Sharkey, Amy Forbes, Lori Siebrecht, Jessica Oldham, Christin Devine, Karen Gunderson, Jennifer Segebart, Danika Hilkendey, Heidi Beck, Sarah Harm, Shelly Spotts, Tashia Uken, Kelly Rohlk, Krystal Vanwyhe, Jodi Lansink, Megan Ackerman, Jamie Corbin, Megan Nicholson, Heather Sweeden, and Tammie Dausel. Please pick up your dish in the teacher's lounge this week if you have not already done so. Thanks again for your help & support - the teachers and staff really appreciated our efforts last week!
3) BOX TOPS NOV. 12TH - thank you in advance to Ruth Bennett, Sarah Lundy, and Jessica Oldham for counting/sorting Box Tops, Our Family UPC Codes, and Campbells Soup Labels this Thursday from 9-11am in the Library: Parents - please make sure to send your Box Tops and other codes with your child this week. This is a quick & easy way to earn FREE MONEY for our school!
4) PTP PENNY DRIVE - our PTP Penny Drive is in full swing and I have heard lots of positive comments! It was great to have the containers on display during conference week so we could gain visibility with students & their parents. The penny containers have now moved to the teacher's classrooms for the rest of the month. Teachers - if your container gets full please contact me and we can help store your penny balance in a separate location. The PTP will send home a reminder note one week before the Penny Drive ends at the end of November. The classroom who brings in the most pennies will win a pizza party from the PTP.
5) PTP BULLETIN BOARD - our PTP tree is growing and it's wonderful to see the leaves of volunteers adding up!
6) PTP CHRISTMAS TREE OF LEARNING - in the past the PTP has set up a Christmas tree in the school lobby with wish tags from the teachers and staff to help replenish supplies or add specific items to their classrooms. Students/parents could then take a tag or two and give these items as a gift during the holiday season. We would like to try a new idea this year for the teacher's wish lists so if you have an idea or suggestion please let me know!
7) PTP BOOK GIVEAWAY IN DECEMBER - I believe one of the greatest achievements that the BCIG PTP did last year was give a book away to every student at BCIG Elementary to help encourage the gift of reading at home. I am very excited to share with our group that we will be donating a book again this year prior to the holiday season. Along with Alan Henderson, Shelly Spotts, Tina Krager, and Mary Rohlk, we decided upon the classic title of Charlotte's Web. We will not be having an official Family Fun Night like last year but there will be a few special activities for the kids on Friday, March 11th during school hours. More information on this will come later but I wanted to give you a heads up on what we are working on!
If anyone has any questions or comments please let me know and I hope you all have a great week! GO FALCONS!