Happy April to everyone! I have a few things I wanted to share with you:
1. UNITED BANK OF IOWA HIKE/BIKE FORMS - thank you to Ruth Bennett (5 days) and Julie & Amy Godbersen (1 day) for helping sort these forms alphabetically to help the bank save money on mailing. Thank you to all other parents and/or volunteers who helped with this last week too - it was a big job!!
2. LIBRARY BOX TOPS - thank you to Sarah Lundy and Ruth Bennett for helping the library sort & count Box Tops yesterday. The total count for yesterday was 4,400 box tops which was the largest count all year! Great job to everyone for saving Box Tops, Campbells Soup Labels, Our Family UPC Codes, and Kelloggs Rewards Points - these are quick & easy ways to earn money for our kids and school.
3. PTP SPRING TRASH BAG FUNDRAISER - our last fundraiser for the school year kicks off next week and I am looking for 8 volunteers to help assemble the student's packets that will be distributed in their backpacks. This project can be down AT HOME and returned to the school by next Wednesday, April 15th. I have organized all the materials by grade and each packet will receive a letter/order form, 2 sample trash bags, and a purple form that will be taped onto the front of the packet (2 rolls of tape included). If you are interested in signing up to help please let me know which grade you would like to complete:
- Preschool (62 packets)
- KEY + PTP Extras (30 packets)
- Kindergarten (46 packets)
- 1st Grade (57 packets)
- 2nd Grade (59 packets)
- 3rd Grade (66 packets)
- 4th Grade (45 packets)
- 5th Grade (55 packets)
I will be sending more details about the Spring Trash Bag Fundraiser next week when we officially kick off the program.
Thank you again for all of your support this year and GO FALCONS!