PTP WINTER MEETING
- Tuesday, February 3rd, 2015 at 6:30pm in BCIG Elementary Library
- Topics on the agenda: Family Fun Night, PTP Calendar, Spring Cleaning Fundraiser
- There will be 2 Chamber Bucks raffle drawings: one for attendance at the meeting and one for PTP volunteers since the Fall Meeting. If you have volunteered for a classroom since the Fall meeting can you please let me know so I make sure your name is in the volunteer drawing?
FAMILY FUN NIGHT UPDATE
- Dinner Supplies - looking for 10 Ketchup Bottles, 3 Large Pickle Jars, 9 Frozen Lemonade Cans
- PTP Dessert Table - looking for 9 more volunteers to bring a dessert on Feb 17, 2015
- Thank you to our PTP volunteers who are bringing dinner supplies: Sarah Harm, Jodi Lansink/Hultgrens, Julie Godbersen, Heidi Beck, Renee Mason, Lori Hamann, Jaci Nichols, Stacy Segebart, and Megan Nicholson.
- Thank you to our volunteers who are bringing a dessert on 2/17/15: Christin DeVine, Shelly Spotts, Stacy Segebart, Amy Godbersen, Lori Hamann, Jaci Nichols, Megan Nicholson, Allyson Iverson, Julie Staley, Julie Godbersen,and Lisa Hofmeister.
- Volunteers - if you are interested in signing up to help with food, childcare, or a passport station during Family Fun Night please let me know.
AFTERNOON SCHOOL PARKING/TRAFFIC
- City Council Meeting on Monday, January 19th at 6pm at Community Hall. The city ordered a stop sign but it has not come in yet - they are also looking at adding a sidewalk in the Spring. The traffic congestion topic will be discussed again at the next city council meeting. If you would like to help and lend your parent support by attending this meeting that would be great.
- Crossing Guard Volunteers - a big thank you to Duane Swensen who has been helping every day as a volunteer crossing guard. The school is looking into organizing more crossing guard volunteers to help with after school safety. If you are interested in this please let Amy know and she will pass along a volunteer list to Alan Henderson.
PTP T-SHIRT SALES
- We already had 20 PTP T-shirt orders by 8:30am this morning - AWESOME!!
As always if you have any questions please let me know and GO FALCONS!