Hello BCIG PTP, Springtime is here and it's time for our last PTP fundraiser of the 2014-2015 school year - SPRING CLEANING TRASH BAGS! This fundraising idea was submitted by Shelly Spotts who had a lot of success with this program at another school - thank you Shelly! Trash bags are perfect because they are practical and a household necessity! This school year we have used BCIG PTP funds to donate the Falcon Murals inside our school, gift The Mouse & The Motorcycle books to every student, and provide an evening of fun with our themed Family Fun Night this past February.
The PTP Trash Bag Fundraising packets are being completed and will be sent home this week in student's backpacks. Thanks again to Stacy Segebart, Karen Gunderson, Andrea Schirrmacher, Candace Bral, Maggie Buns, and Julie Godbersen for assembling these packets for the kids! BCIG Elementary Teachers - fundraising packets will be delivered to your mailboxes by tomorrow (Wednesday) and if you can have them sent home with your students by Friday, April 17th that would be great - THANK YOU!
SPRING CLEANING TRASH BAG FUNDRAISER HIGHLIGHTS
* 3 sizes of trash bags available - all rolls are $10 each.
* Checks made payable to BCIG PTP.
* Fundraising packets to be sent home with students & extra packets will be available in the PTP mailbox.
* White & yellow trash bag samples are included inside the fundraising packets. I have 32 samples of the blue bag if you would like one - first come, first serve. A blue bag sample will also be in the teacher's lounge for reference.
* All order forms should be returned to the school by Friday, May 1st.
* The top 3 classrooms who sell the most trash bags will receive a special treat courtesy of the PTP.* Trash Bags will be available for pick-up at school on Thursday, May 12th from 3:30pm - 7:30pm.* All profits from this sale will go to the BCIG PTP. Let's all get behind this effort! Support your school by stocking up on your trash bag supply and offering this deal to relatives, friends, local businesses, and neighbors. If you want to go door-to-door please accompany your child. I will be contacting Pat at Food Pride regarding a BCIG PTP Spring Cleaning Trash Bag fundraising table for a few different time slots in the next few weeks. We had a great success rate at Food Pride with our Fall candle fundraiser because of the community outreach. If you are interested in working at this table please let me know... all sales made during your time slot would be on your child's order form.
If you have any questions regarding the Spring Cleaning Trash Bag Fundraiser please contact me and thank you again for your support! GO FALCONS!