1. JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT - BCIG Elementary is looking for adults to teach Junior Achievement, Each grade would take six times of teaching, teacher would be in the room. For more information if interested please contact Alan Henderson 712-364-2360.
2. LIBRARY BOOK FAIR & BOX TOPS - thank you to the following volunteers for helping with the upcoming book fair! Please go directly to the library when it's your time to help. If you are unable to make your day/time please let me know. We also encourage everyone to stop by and check out the fair next week while they are open - this is a great time to stock up on books for your kids, especially with the holidays right around the corner!
- Wed 10/28: Book Fair Set-up - 4-6pm: Jennifer Segebart, Bethany Jones
- Thurs 10/29: Kindergarten/1st Grade Preview - 8:45-9:30am: Allyson Iversen, Jessica Oldham
- Mon 11/2: Kindergarten/1st Grade Preview - 1-2pm: Tashia Uken, Amy Godbersen
- Tues 11/3: Morning Sales - 7:45-8:45am: Elizabeth Balder
- Wed 11/4: Morning Sales - 7:45-8:45am: Jessica Oldham
- Thurs 11/5: Book Fair Tear Down - 7:30-8:30pm: Jaci Nichols, Kelly Rohlk, Amy Godbersen
- Thurs 11/12: Box Tops Sorting/Counting - 9-11am: Sarah Lundy, Jessica Oldham, Krystal Vanwyhe
3. PTP NOVEMBER PENNY DRIVE - our PTP Penny Drive fundraiser begins next Monday and we will have a table set up in the lobby for the first week so kids can begin bringing in their coins. We are looking to borrow 20 large coin banks or containers for the month of November. If you have anything that would work that the PTP could borrow please let me know!
4. EXTRA PTP T-SHIRT - we have one extra PTP t-shirt in a size Medium available. If you are interested the cost is $25.44.
Thank you and I hope everyone has a great day! GO FALCONS!