I have a lot of great news and thank yous to share with you this week!
1. 3 PTP VOLUNTEERS NEEDED TO CUT OUT 1st GRADE MATH FLASHCARDS FOR NEXT YEAR - you can either do this at school or at home... whatever works best for you! Please let me know if you are interested in helping with this!
2. BOX TOPS THANK YOU - thank you to Ruth Bennett, Linda Jensen, Mary Jo Hartwig, and Mary Rohlk for counting 4,800 Box Tops last Thursday!! Overall our school brought in 21, 346 Box Tops ($2,134.60) for the year which is AWESOME! Thank you to EVERYONE for saving these along with the Our Family Labels and Campbells Soup Labels. Thank you to Ruth Bennett for organizing all of the labels to send in for processing. Please continue to save your BOX TOPS and OUR FAMILY UPC LABELS over the summer!
3. TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK THANK YOU - thank you to our entire PTP group and volunteers who helped make last week special for our teachers and staff at our school!
Monday - Flowers in the Teacher's Lounge - Danika Hinkeldey
Monday - 10th Cup Drink Card - BCIG PTP & Horn Memorial Hospital with Thank You Note - Amy Godbersen. Delivery by Danika Hinkeldey
Tuesday - Hand Soaps for Staff Bathrooms - Jodi Lansink
Tuesday - Appetizers (Veggie Pizza & Tortilla Wraps by Best of Barb's Catering) - BCIG PTP. Delivery by Tashia Uken
Wednesday - Donut Appreciation - BCIG PTP. Delivery by Tashia Uken
Thursday - Homemade Chex Mix - Jeanette Todd and Popcorn Variety - Robyn Devitt. Delivery by Tashia Uken
Friday - Keurig K-Cup Sampler - BCIG PTP. Delivery by Tashia Uken
Friday - Aveda Hand Lotion & $5 Trendue Gift Certificate - Trendue & Jerrica Brenner. Delivery by Tashia Uken
"BCIG PTP: Thank you so much for the free coffee and all the goodies in the lounge this week for Teacher Appreciation Week. What an awesome thing to do for us! We teachers are so lucky to have such a wonderful group supporting us in so many ways throughout the year. We truly appreciate you too! Thanks for being partners in our students' education!" - Rita Freese
"Thanks for making this week special for our staff!" - Kelly Young
4. 3RD GRADE SUBWAY LUNCH THANK YOU - thank you to Ruth Bennett, Laura Parks, and Amy Godbersen for helping serve the Subway Lunch to the third graders for selling the most items in our Spring Garden Fundraiser.
5. CHARLOTTE'S WEB ACTIVITY DAY VIDEO - thank you to Shelly Spotts for putting together a great video with all of the pictures from this fun day at our school in March. Here is the link to the video:
Charlotte's Web Barnyard Celebration 2015-16.m4v
6. BCIG PTP PLAYGROUND DONATION: CEMENT BENCH WITH PLAQUE AND GARBAGE CAN - these two items have been ordered and will be put in our playground the first week of August. A bronze plaque will be placed on the bench from our PTP group. See attached image for what the styles will look like - the colors are not final. We are also looking into something new for the kids to play on... this is still pending but in the works!
Thank you to everyone for your help and support - it is a busy time around school and we appreciate all that you do!! GO FALCONS!!