Family Fun Night is TOMORROW and we are ready!!
PTP Dessert Table - volunteers please bring 2 dozen treats anytime tomorrow to the school. If you place in the teacher's lounge during the day please mark "Family Fun Night". If you bring after school or into the evening please take directly into the cafeteria. If possible please individually wrap items in shrink wrap or plastic baggies. We have extra supplies and volunteers if needed at the school that can help wrap items.
Set Up Volunteers - if you are able to help set up before Family Fun Night please come to the school at anytime between 3:30 - 5:30pm and we can assign you a job when you get to the school.
Event Volunteers: please arrive by 5:15pm if you are on the early shift so we can get organized. If anyone has any middle school or high schoolers that would like to help with the food area please let me know!
- Welcome Table 5:30 - 7pm (Hailey Miesner, Linda Warnke)
- Food Area: 5:15 - 7pm (Leah Harriman, Cathi Taylor), 5:15 - 8pm (Ruth Bennett, Mary Bennett, Jennifer Godbersen, 3 Henderson Kids)
- Reading Station: Shelly Spotts, Tina Krager
- Technology Station: Kaylene Henningsen, Cassie Reimers
- Exercise with Zumba Station (closes at 7:20pm): Christi Ladwig, Renee Fritz
- Mouse Arts & Crafts Station: 5:30 - 6:15pm (Tammie Dausel & Twins), 6:15 - 7:00pm (Renee Remer, Timi Wunschel), 7 - 8:00pm (Sarah Lundy)
- Mouse Maze Station (PK - 3rd graders only): 5:30 - 7:15pm (Kandi Ehrig, Lynette Wunschel), 7:15 - 8pm (Jaci Nichols & Son)
- Musical Mouse Chairs Station: Anne & Elizabeth Zobel
- Healthy Snacks for Kids Station: Iowa Extension Office & Julies Staley
- Photo Booth Station: Bobbie Barto, Chelsea Steil
- Science Station: Susie Maa + Stephanie w/ Friends
- Nature: Live Mouse & Habitat: Ida County Conservation Center
- Prize Table: 6 - 7pm (Megan & Maci Nicholson), 7 - 8 pm (Lisa Hofmeister & Maci Nicholson)
- Floaters (help where needed): Rita Freese, Staci Rohlk, Amy Godbersen, Julie Godbersen
- Childcare @ Rec: Alyssa Kacmarynski (adult supervisor), Caitlin Sholty, Bree Henningsen, Clayton Mandermach, Ty Tollefsen, Katie Knudsen, Madison Lansink, Hannah Sorenson, Claire Sohm, Gable Sohm, ** Jenna Henderson pending
Childcare - if you are utilizing the free childcare at the rec center, please drop them off directly at the rec. There will be a sign in/sign out sheet for parents.
Event Pictures - if anyone has a digital camera and is interested in taking event pictures throughout the school please let me know!
T-Shirts - if you ordered a Mouse & The Motorcycle shirt please wear it to school and/or the event tomorrow evening. If you didn't order a shirt please feel free to wear a Falcons pride shirt!
If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to ask! My cell number is 712-371-9681 if you need to reach me tomorrow.
Thank you to everyone for all of your hard work with our One Book, One School Event - this is going to be MOUSE-TASTIC! GO FALCONS!