PTP 2014 FALL NEWSLETTER - a hard copy of the newsletter went home yesterday with students. Digital Copy has been uploaded to our Newsletter section of this website. Click on the link above to see it!
BCIG ELEMENTARY MURALS - next time you are in the school please check out the beautiful artwork on the walls! 6 graphic murals were installed this past Tuesday and they look amazing! The PTP helped fund these murals so be proud each time you see them inside BCIG Elementary.
PTP FUNDRAISING PROJECTS - a few recent & upcoming projects that the PTP is working towards with our fundraising projects:
- BCIG Elementary Murals (November )
- Christmas Book Giveaway (December - approx. cost $1,600)
- Family Fun Night (February 2015)
- Playground Benches (Spring 2015)
PTP CANDLE FUNDRAISER - Thank you to everyone who has placed a candle order in the last week - we have sold 50 candles to date which gives the PTP a $400 profit! We are having a PTP candle table at Food Pride today from 11-1pm (Amy Godbersen) and tomorrow from 4-6pm (Sarah Lundy) to encourage support from the community. If anyone is interested in working at a candle table in Food Pride this Saturday for an hour shift between 10am-1pm please let me know.
The last day to turn in orders for this fundraiser is next Wednesday, November 19th. If you are interested in ordering a candle to support the PTP there are a few options:
- Order form in teacher's lounge at the elementary school (sample scents are available)
- PTP table at Food Pride today from 11-1pm or tomorrow (Friday) from 4-6pm (sample scents available)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you all for your time, dedication and support of BCIG Elementary. We have an awesome PTP group! GO FALCONS!