1. SPRING GARDENS FUNDRAISER PICK-UP is this FRIDAY, APRIL 22ND from 3-6pm in the BCIG Elementary Gym. If you ordered from the fundraising packet please pick up your items during this time. Online orders have already been shipped directly to your buyer's address. A reminder note will be sent home in student's backpacks tomorrow.
2. FRIDAY, APRIL 22ND - 3rd GRADE SUBWAY LUNCH PARTY - 3rd grade will receive their outdoor Subway lunch party this Friday courtesy of Cherrydale Farms for finishing 1st place in fundraiser sales. This special lunch will occur outside on the playground during their regular lunch hour. 3rd grade teachers - we will have a PTP volunteer meet you at your class at lunchtime to take your kids to the playground.
3. FRIDAY, APRIL 22ND - ICE CREAM PRIZES - Preschool, KEY, and Kindergarten classes will receive ice cream treats courtesy of the BCIG PTP for finishing 2nd and 3rd place in fundraiser sales. The ice cream treats will be put in the teacher's lounge freezer on Friday morning and you can enjoy your class treat anytime that works best for you.
4. FRIDAY, APRIL 22ND - PTP VOLUNTEERS NEEDED - I am looking for 2-3 PTP volunteers to help Tracy and I with the 3rd grade outdoor lunch party between 11:20 - 12:20. I am also looking for 1 PTP volunteer during each time slot during the fundraiser pick-up with Tracy & I: 3-4pm, 4-5pm, or 5-6pm. Please let me know if you are interested.
5. TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK is May 2 - 6th, 2016. We have a few special things already in the works but if anyone would like to do something fun during this week for our teachers & staff please let me know. Examples in the past have been flowers in the teacher's lounge, decorating the teacher's lounge, soaps/lotions in staff bathrooms, special treats, etc. I will send a follow up email on this next week but will only send it out to PTP parents on the message list so our teachers and staff are surprised!
6. BOX TOPS, CAMPBELL'S SOUP LABELS, AND OUR FAMILY UPC LABELS DUE BY MAY 2ND - please remember to collect your labels and turn them back into school by May 2nd.
If you have any questions or comments please let me know! Have a great week and GO FALCONS!